100% family-owned & independent
We believe in taking the utmost care of our extended Bell's family.
An extremely competitive benefits package, a focus on safety, training and continued education, exceptional health care for our employees’ families and investing for what comes next are just the beginning.
Happy people make exceptional beer.
training & education
Your first week here at Bell’s will involve a comprehensive look at everything we do, an immersive tour, an overview of all benefits, beer education and more.
Training will continue with specifically designed modules focused on a variety of areas to help you grow and develop professionally. We also reimburse our employees for continuing education expenses.
National and local honors
Bell's has been honored as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in West Michigan in 2015 and 2016, as well as, nationally in 2015. We were also honored as a Best and Brightest in Wellness in 2015.
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family
- Life counseling
- Disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Paid leave, including holiday, volunteer and vacation ... just to name a few.
- Wellness initiatives
- Financial wellness counseling