Mon.-Wed.: 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
Thurs.-Sat.: 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
Sun.: 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
Daily: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Please see our host for seating in our dining room and on our patio. Our atrium and bar area are open seating with service. We do not accept reservations.
The Eccentric Cafe Menu
This menu was inspired by, and made to complement, a variety of our beers. Sourcing ingredients that are sustainable, local and as high quality as our beer is a challenge we are committed to. We hope you enjoy yourself and plan to visit us soon.
- BACON LOLLIPOPS
- Motown BBQ sauce, orange, scallions. 5
- DEVILED EGG
- Salt & pepper, parsley, micro greens. 4
- SOFT PRETZEL
- Everything seasoning, TCB rarebit. 5
- PICKLED VEG
- Fresh produce, house brine. 4
CHARCUTERIE — Market Price
- ONE AND ONE
- One meat, one cheese, dried fruit, bread, pickles, almonds, mustard, local honey.
- CHEESE TRIO
- Artisanal cheeses, dried fruit, almonds, local honey, bread.
- SALUMI PLATE
- Cured meats, pickles, mustard, bread.
- PLOUGHMAN’S BOARD
- Cured meats, artisanal cheeses, bread, dried fruit, pickles, almonds, mustard, local honey.
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- Fried sprouts, parmesan cheese, salt & pepper, lemon. 6
—add bacon (2)
- House cut fries, duck confit, cheese curds, gravy, cracklins, parsley. 12
- MAC & CHEESE
- Three cheese Béchamel, broccoli, panko crust. 11
—add bacon (2) or brisket (3)
- House chips, cilantro, lime. 8
- SMOKED WINGS
- Chili & Makrut lime rub, cilantro, fresh lime. 10
SOUP & SALAD
DRESSINGS: Oarsman Vinaigrette, Buttermilk, Greek Vinaigrette, Caesar, Sesame
- BAKED FRENCH ONION
- Garlic crouton, gruyere, fresh herbs. 7
- SEASONAL CHILI
- Local meats, seasonal vegetables, beer. 7
- HOUSE SALAD
- Fresh greens, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, chevre, house pickles, choice of dressing. 6
- Confit pork belly, frisée, arugula, shallots, poached egg, garlic crouton, Oarsman vinaigrette. 11
- Romaine, parmesan, tomatoes, croutons, lemon, cracked pepper, traditional dressing. 11
- NOODLE SALAD
- Cold rice noodles, pickled daikon & carrot, red peppers, onions, greens, cashews, cilantro, sesame dressing. 10
Add Grilled Chicken to any salad. 5
Served with choice of potato salad, fries, or dressed greens
- PULLED PORK
- Smoked shoulder, BBQ sauce, slaw, brioche, dill spear. 12
- BANH MI
- Duck confit, pickled daikon & carrot, cucumber, cilantro, sambal aioli, baguette. 15
- Cucumber sauce, pickled onions, tomato, naan. 15
- Grassfed beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, Russian dressing, ciabatta, choice of cheese, dill spear. 14
—add bacon, fried egg,† mushrooms (2 each)
- BRISKET DIP
- Piquillo peppers, horseradish sauce, muenster, baguette, jus, dill spear. 14
- BEAN WRAP
- Rice, black beans, guacamole, salsa, cheese, romaine, flour tortilla. 10
- House bacon, fresh greens, tomato, mayo, sourdough, dill spear. 12
- FISH & CHIPS
- Great Lakes perch, fries, slaw, tartar, lemon. 16
- Farm fresh eggs, forest mushrooms, gruyere, dressed greens. 11
—add bacon (2)
- STEAK FRITES†
- Grassfed cut, marrow butter, fries, micro greens. MKT
- ROASTED CHICKEN
- Onion bread pudding, charred carrots, mushroom gravy. 21
- GREEN CURRY
- Roasted vegetables, fried tofu, basmati rice, pine nuts, cilantro, lime. 17
- BEEF BRISKET
- Smoked brisket, BBQ sauce, fries, slaw. 19
- ALSATIAN PORK
- Smoked shoulder, confit belly, grilled sausage, sauerkraut, potatoes, mustard. 23
KIDS (12 & under)
Served with choice of fries or veggies
- GRILLED CHEESE
- Cheddar, sourdough toast. 6
- Fresh ground beef, cheese, brioche roll. 7
- HOT DOG
- Vienna style frank, local bun. 6
FOOD SOURCED FROM:
- Mackenzies’ Bakery
- Sarkozy Bakery
- MSU Farm Cooperative
- Kirklin Farms
- Little Town
- Miller Amish Chicken
- Michigan Turkey Producers
- Various Other Local Farmers And Growers
† Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.