The Bell's 31st Anniversary Party
September 27, 2016 - 4:00pm
Join us on Tuesday, September 27th as we toast our 31st anniversary with our dear friends at ChurchKey. On this night, we’ll feature no less than 31 different beers. Highlights include rare kegs of specialty and experimental beers, plus many Bell's favorites.
There is no admission fee for this event and all Bell’s beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL BELL’S 31ST ANNIVERSARY Specialty Beer LIST
See below for featured year-round and seasonal offerings!
- Batch 9000 (2010) (Bottle Pour) – Strong Ale w/ Licorice & Molasses
- Black Note 2014 (Bottle Pour) – Bourbon BA Imperial Stout
- Expedition Stout 2013 (Bottle Pour) – Imperial Stout
- Expedition Stout 2014 (Bottle Pour) – Imperial Stout
- Saturn: The Bringer of Old Age (Bottle Pour) Bourbon BA Barleywine
- Harry Magill’s Spiced Stout – Stout w/ Molasses, Maple Syrup & Spices
- Le Batteur – Biere de Garde
- Le Pianiste – Biere de Garde
- Sparkleberry – Tripel w/ Raspberries
- Hell Hath No Fury: Bourbon Barrel – Bourbon BA Dubbel
- Boon Companion – American Pale Ale w/ Lemon Verbena
- Brett Berliner Weisse – Berliner Weisse
- Oatmeal Stout – Oatmeal Stout
- Third Coast 2015 – English Strong Ale
- Double Cream Stout 2015 – Sweet Stout
- Java Stout 2015 – American Stout w/ Coffee
- Cherry Stout 2015 – American Stout w/ Tart Cherries