Sales Support Admin
LOCATION: Corporate Office
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
POSITION TYPE: Full Time, Hourly Employee
POSTING DATES: 05/04/2014- 05/24/2014
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides support to Sales Manager and Sales staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” culture of Bell’s Brewery.
- Checks 35+ expense reports, verify receipts and ensure IRS/accounting rules are being followed.
- General administrative support to Sales team.
- Coordinates Sales Dept events (golf outing, festival attendance, etc).
- Creates reports for sales staff on recurring basis and custom reports as requested.
- Maintains 5+ Sales Team Outlook calendars.
- Trains new Sales team members on expenses, VIP, and policies.
- Coordinates intradepartmental communications and updates.
- Makes travel arrangements for Sales team members.
- Maintains Sales related files (hard copies & electronic).
- Creates distributor agreements and updates as needed.
- Assists in producing & updating standardized Sales presentations.
- Manages keg returns of unsalables.
- Sales team meeting preparations, note taking, and follow ups.
- Anticipates and communicates sales needs to Marketing department (Product shots and sell sheets).
- Tracks & coordinates various items due from field sales staff and distribution network (expenses, mileage reports, surveys, depletion reports, etc.).
- Prepares monthly budget reports for sales representative and distributor partners.
- Maintains integrity of sales data base; coordinates daily transfer between Bell’s server and Vermont Information Processing (Enroll new distributors, setup new items, and track any discrepancies to the source).
- Creates and updates distributor territory maps.
- Updates distributor resources guide and upload to portal.
- Creates new users for Distributor Portal and update permissions as needed.
- Assists in documenting processes as they relate to standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Cisco Phone System
- General Office Equipment (i.e.: copy, fax, scanner and postage machines)
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Demonstrated command of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to interact with a diverse groups at all levels
- Excellent oral, analytical, and written presentation & communication skills
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Ability to analyze and translate insights data preferred
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- A minimum of five (5) years of Administrative or related experience
- Prior experience in the Beverage industry or like industry, a plus
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Prior experience with Abode Illustrator
- Prior experience managing multiple expense reports
- Craft beer knowledge
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, use a computer and other office equipment.
- Occasionally lifting up to 25 pounds
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment with occasional trips to operational areas required.
Bell’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.